How about something just for Fun,
On the Beach or in the Sun?
Mini cake pops on a stick,
I apologize for that little rhyme. You will forgive me when you find out you don't need to bake the cake in the cones, it's cake pop batter! And simple to make!
1. Found the Joy Mini Ice Cream Cups at Wally World.
2. Mix up your favorite cake pop recipe and press in the cones making a mound at the top.
3. Dip each mound into melted candy melts - any color!
4. Pipe some white candy melts on the top of the cone, top with sixlet and sprinkle with non pareils before it dries.
5. After it has dried, poke a hole in the bottom of the cone with a pointed pick so it doesn't crack the cone.
6. Then place a white cookie stick in the cone.
If you like, package them to serve as favors.
Enjoy to the very last mini bite!
Or skip the cone all together.
Put the cake balls on a stick and package them just the same!
Snap, Dazzle, Cake Pops!