With Easter just a few days away, I realized that I have not made anything with Peeps. I may be the only one on the planet who has not transformed the peep this Easter, so I'm going to end that right now. With Soap. Yes, you read correct, as much as I love sweets, I decided to make something you can't eat. And these little treats were quick and easy.
Rub A Dub Dub...Five Peeps In A Tub!
And I'll admit, they were the easiest Easter treat of all!
Take a Peep Inside...
2. Silicone bunny mold. (Wal-Mart)
3. Melt and color the soap then pour into bunny mold.
4. Let set until the soap is hard and take out of the mold.
5. Print the peeps printable on card stock. (From my Desk)
6. Punch with jumbo round cutter. (Michael's)
7. Punch hole for ribbon. (Michael's)
8. Fill up pretzel bag and tie with ribbon and tag.
Oh, I almost forgot...I made you a tag. You're Welcome!
Peeps in a Tub - Well, right now they're in a bag...
it's up to you to get them in the tub!
Seriously, these are so super simple and I think the kids will love them. Or even place in your very own powder room for all of your guests to enjoy!
Well, I'm still in a bit of shock, no sugar was involved while making this project. I had better take care of that...
For Peeps Sake!