I am not sure what to say about today's post. It's fudge, packaged in an Easter egg cookie cutter, so I'm pretty sure that makes it Easter Fudge, right? Plus, it's topped with Easter colored sprinkles and tied with pretty tulle ribbon, now I'm positive it's Easter Fudge!
EASY. EASTER. FUDGE.
A few simple ingredients...
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (4 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups (9 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine butter or margarine, evaporated milk, sugar, and salt in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil stirring constantly for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts, and vanilla. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
Immediately pour into cookie cutters (placed on parchment paper).
Dip in sprinkles.
It's Nothing To Fudge About!