Did you know today is National Ice cream Day? Well, it is and to celebrate the occasion, I'm going to an Ice Cream Social! It's the perfect way to spend the day - eating ice cream cone...cake pops! And because they are cake pops, you don't need to worry - they won't melt! Karyn, The Pint Size Baker and Kim of KC Bakes put together a wonderful Ice Cream Social and you're invited!
These are my non-melting ice cream cone cake pops!
On the Beach or in the Sun?
Mini cake pops on a stick,
Go ahead and have a lick!
I apologize for that little rhyme. You will forgive me when you find out you don't need to bake the cake in the cones, it's a cake pop! And simple to make!
1. I found the Joy Mini Ice Cream Cups at Wally World
2. Mix up your favorite cake pop recipe and press the cake pops in the cones making a mound at the top.
3. Dip each mound into melted candy melts - any color!
4. Pipe some white candy melts on the top of the cone, top with sixlets and sprinkle with non pareils before it dries.
5. After it has dried, poke a hole in the bottom of the cone with a pointed pick so it doesn't crack the cone.
6. Then place a white cookie stick in the cone.
If you like, package them to serve as favors~
Melts in your mouth, not in your hand!
Grab a napkin, there's more yummy ice cream treats, you may start to drool!
2. KC Bakes
6. Niner Bakes
We ALL Scream For Ice Cream!